Reggae Zion Bus Line
Buy one Tour & get 20% OFF on 2nd Tour
Buy 1 tour and get 20% OFF on 2nd tour
Savings for 2 People -
Terms and Conditions
- Not valid with any other discounts or promotions
- Second tour must be of equal or lower value
- Discounts ONLY applicable to clients who book online at www.chukka.com or via their reservations hotline.
- A promo code will be assigned which can only be used by one person
- Vouchers will be provided for locker and aqua shoes
- If you have any problems booking - contact person - Janine Sinclair
Our authentic Jamaican country bus, the “Zion Bus Line,”will take you on a musical pilgrimage from Ocho Rios to the birthplace and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley. Your driver navigates the narrow, winding country roads to the mountain village of Nine Mile as the conductor regales you with tales of the life and times of young Bob Marley.
This mystical experience exposes you to the world famous Rastafarian religion, culture and practices - a must for every reggae enthusiast!
- Drive along the North Coast of Jamaica
- See authentic Jamaican villages
- Travel through rural Jamaican terrain
- Visit Bob Marley's childhood home
- View the scenery from Bob's bedroom window
- Complimentary refreshments.
- Complimentary authentic Jamaican lunch.
- Entrance fee to Bob Marley's birth and burial place.
Monday - Sunday
Tour Duration: Approx. 6 hours
Bring: Cash or credit card