Blue Mountain Jamaica Bicycle Tours
DISCOUNT 10% OFF
Savings for 2 People:
US $21.60 - US $26.00
Terms and Conditions
This coupon is not combinable with any other special offers or promotion
Bue Mountain Jamaica - Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours offers a downhill riding tour which is a truly delightful bicycle trip, down the mountainsides and rolling hills, a grand way to see Jamaica. These tours are ideal for singles, couples or families who wish to experience and photograph the world's famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and the island culture and lush, tropical countryside - all while riding in the fresh Jamaican air.
21 Main Street
Ocho Rios, St. Ann
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Sundays: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tours are available rain or shine, Monday through Saturday.
- Ocho Rios Tour: Depart from Ocho Rios, at 8:00 a.m. and return at approximately 5:00 p.m. The trans-island journey (by bus) from Ocho Rios takes approximately 2 1/2 hours to the Blue Mountains, including restroom and photo stops.
- Kingston Tour: Depart from Kingston, at 9:00 a.m. and return at approximately 4:30 p.m. The trip originates in Kingston, to the Blue Mountains and includes restroom and photo stops, takes approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Montego Bay Tour: Departs Montego Bay at 6:00am and returns at approximately 6:30 pm. The trip originates in Montego Bay, to the Blue Mountains and includes restroom and photo stops, takes approximately 3 1/2 hours
- Trelawny: Depart from Trelawny at 7:00 a.m. and return at approximately 5:30 p.m. The trans-island journey (by bus) from Trelawny takes approximately 3 hours to the Blue Mountains, including restroom and photo stops.
- Bicycle Tour Distances - 9 to 18 miles downhill
- Average Group Size - 40 persons per day.
- Age - Seven (7) years and older