We will not pass your information to any third parties. If you have any queries about the content of our Privacy Statement, please contact us using the contact details on our website.
Glossary of Terms
Affiliate means a company owned and/or controlled by Savy Savers International Ltd.
Merchant means, collectively, third parties with whom we conduct business, such as service providers, co-marketers, distributors, and resellers.
Non-Identifying Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data. Non-Identifying Information may be derived from Personal Information.
Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This includes the following types of information:
Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
Relationship Information: information you provide that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of deals that interest you, information collected through your interactions with social networks, demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); information about persons for whom you have purchased Savy Savers vouchers as gifts or who have bought Savy Savers vouchers as gifts for you; and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred;
Transaction Information: information you provide when you interact with us and the Site, such as the Savy Savers vouchers you are interested in, purchase and redeem; email and other communications; and how you interact with Merchants and
Financial Information: information collected from you as needed to process payments for Savy Savers vouchers or other products or services that you buy, or as provided by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
1. Types of Information Collected
We may collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying information, when you interact with us and the Site.
2. When and Why Savy Savers Discloses Information
We (or our Merchants on our behalf) may share your Personal Information and/or Non-identifiable Information as required or permitted by law:
- with our Merchants to provide services for us and who are required to protect the Personal Information;
- to report or collect on debts owed to us;
- with relevant Merchants with whom we jointly offer products and services;
- to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
- to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a Savy Savers voucher, goods or services offered by a Merchant or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or program sponsored or offered through Savy Savers on behalf of that Merchant;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Merchants, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Savy Savers;
3. How Savy Savers Uses Information
- Operate, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide you with personalized ads and offers for products and services from us and participating Merchants;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Savy Savers and our Merchants;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Merchants;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and Terms and Conditions, or to comply with the law;
4. Security of Personal Information
Savy Savers has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Account Information.
5. Accessing and Changing Personal Information and Account Permissions
If you wish to request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us at using the contact details on our website. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from us, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails sent.
6. Privacy Practices of Third Parties